Sports Insurance For Leagues, Camps, Clinics and Tournaments
Across the United States thousands of sports teams are looking for insurance coverage that will protect the participants, coaches, athletes, board members, spectators, and volunteers in the event of an accident or lawsuit. For over 45 years, Bene-Marc has taken a proactive stance to procure sports insurance limits, rates, and policies that protect teams while engaging in recreational sports activities.
The necessity to protect youth and amateur sports participants and teams across America has been on the forefront of the media with allegations of sexual abuse and misconduct charges, demand for concussion protocol, legislation to improve safety for youth sports, and misconduct that can result in lawsuits. Rest assured, Bene-Marc has secured general liability, excess accident medical, Directors and Officers, excess liability, and sexual abuse and molestation insurance policy limits to protect your organization.
The Bene-Marc Difference for Amateur and Youth Sports Insurance
- Mitigating The Risk: Bene-Marc Sports Insurance is committed to a risk management approach created to assess the needs of your team, league, camp, or association and customize an insurance plan design that will give you the policy limits, deductible, and rates to protect all members of your organization.
- Customer Service: First and foremost, customer service is key to providing fast friendly customer care that you can count on for your insurance needs. Our professional and licensed insurance staff is one phone call away. One area that sets Bene-Marc apart from the competition is the fact that a live customer service representative will answer the phone when you call to assist you with your sports insurance needs during office hours. M-F: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Competitive Pricing: Bene-Marc strives to provide extremely competitive rates with exceptional policy limits for a multitude of sports including those listed below:
||Track and Field
- Custom Options: Many sports insurance companies provide coverage on a master policy basis where the customers only option to procure insurance is to accept the policy limits outlined. At Bene-Marc, our staff is committed to educating your organization about the policy limits required to procure the best rates and limits needed by your team, league, camp or organization to take the field for sports practices or games. That is why Bene-Marc offers a multitude of choices for you to select from including General Liability Insurance, Accident Medical Insurance, Directors and Officers Insurance, Equipment Insurance, Crime Insurance, and Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance.
- Experience: Bene-Marc Sports Insurance has over 150 years of experience with the combined knowledge and expertise of the staff. While offering sports insurance in all 50 states for over 45 years, Bene-Marc is able to provide quality insurance products by engaging in relationships with A+ rated insurance carriers to customize and create insurance products that are uniquely designed to meet the needs of camps, leagues, teams, and associations across the country.
- Let Us Help: Many organizations are confused on what coverage will best protect their sports association, league, camp, clinic, or tournament. The Bene-Marc risk management team is available to assess your insurance needs and design a plan customized for you. One size does not fit all when it comes to sports insurance, so contact the Bene-Marc team for a free risk assessment.
Bene-Marc Sports Insurance
Play Hard And Rest Easy Knowing You Are Covered