YOUTH BASEBALL, T-BALL, SOFTBALL INSURANCE FOR TEAMS AND LEAGUES
Each spring around the country you can feel the excitement in the air as youth baseball, softball, and t-ball teams and little leagues prepare to match up against one another to begin a new season of play. However, what happens when you round third base headed for home plate with the perfect slide when you collide with the catcher? Thankfully, Bene-Marc Sports Insurance allows you to focus on the baseball game, while we concentrate on providing you the insurance coverage you need.
Choosing the insurance coverage options required to protect your baseball, t-ball, and softball teams, coaches, and players can be very confusing. That is why the Bene-Marc team is made up of licensed agents with over 150 years of insurance experience combined. Our staff is available to help you customize your insurance limits, deductibles, and options that fit the needs of your specific baseball, softball, or t-ball league or team. Allow us to focus on the risk while you focus on the play.
Baseball, T-ball, and Softball Coverage Options
Coverage Limits for Baseball, T-Ball, and Softball Teams and Leagues
Commercial General Liability
- General Aggregate Limit (Other Than Products – Completed Operations) - $3,000,000
- Each Occurrence Limit - $1,000,000
- Products – Completed Operations Aggregate Limit - $1,000,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury Limit - $1,000,000
- Damage to Premises Rented to You - $100,000
- Medical Expense Limit (other than participants) - $5,000
- TRIA (Terrorism Risk Insurance Act) - INCLUDED
Participant Excess Accident Medical – AXIS Global Accident and Health
- Maximum Accident Medical Limit - $100,000 or 250,000
- Deductible per Claim - $100 or $250
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - $5,000
Optional Coverages Available for Baseball, T-Ball, and Softball Teams and Leagues
Contact your agent at Bene-Marc for prices and options. Subject to additional underwriting and premium.
- Sexual Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Non-Owned Automobile Coverage
- Excess Liability
- Third Party Property Damage
- Miscellaneous Property Floater (Sports Equipment)
- Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Coverage
- Directors and Officers/Employment Practices Liability
- Crime / Fidelity Bond
Whether it is baseball league, team, or tournament coverage you need, Bene-Marc, Inc. is waiting to assist you today. The Bene-Marc staff asks for the privilege of working with your league, team, or tournament to find an insurance plan that works for you. When you call Bene-Marc to procure insurance, you will always find a live person at the other end of the phone during business hours ready to assist you. Knock it out of the park by entrusting your insurance needs to the Bene-Marc team, so you can enjoy what really matters, watching your child hit a homerun.