Sports Insurance for Camps/Clinics & Booster Clubs
We provide premium Sports Insurance for Youth Sports, Camps, and Events
It is hard to imagine that 47 years ago CEO and founder of Bene-Marc, Inc., Wally Kemp, was one of the pioneers that realized the necessity of offering camp and clinic insurance coverage to players. Little did Wally Kemp realize that Bene-Marc was about to explode as coaches realized the necessity of protecting their camps and clinics by offering the insurance coverage needed to protect the participants. Today Bene-Marc is proud to provide insurance coverage to thousands of camps and clinics across the country.
The climate of the insurance industry has changed extensively as colleges, universities, municipalities, and organizations require coverage for camp and clinic participants to take the field or enter the classroom. The decision of which insurance coverage is required or needed for your specific camp or clinic can be quite confusing. Rest easy by knowing that the licensed agents at Bene-Marc, Inc. have over 150 years of combined insurance experience.
With one simple phone call, an informative and friendly agent is available to help you make an educated decision about which coverage options best protects your camp or clinic. The job of the Bene-Marc staff is to allow you to concentrate on the skills and drills for your upcoming camps and clinics while we focus on providing you the insurance coverage specifically designed for your group. Allow the Bene-Marc staff the privilege of working with your camp or clinic today by calling our camp department to reach a friendly insurance agent ready to assist you.
Looking for information on youth camps and clinics? Click here!
How should I fill out the application where it asks for the number of campers?
I don't know the exact number of participants in my Camp.
- Simply estimate the anticipated number of campers. If you have held Camps in previous years, you may use those numbers for your estimate.
- After your Camp is completed, return your Audit form and include any additional participants or activities that were not reported at policy inception.
- Your Audit report lists any applicable credit that you may have, that of course will be applied to any additional premium due.
What does it mean when someone is asking me for an Additional Insured Certificate?
- A specific facility that your organization may be planning to use, may request a Certificate with their name on it, enabling you to conduct your activities on their premises.
- We require a written request from you, listing the facility's name and complete mailing address.
- A Certificate will be issued and Emailed to you promptly.
- These Certificates are provided as a courtesy to our clients.
Bene-Marc Inc has the right coverage for you with the right price with agents ready to help insure your sport and special events. Call us today at 800-247-1734 or fill out an online quote now.
Read about limits, carriers and eligibility for camp and clinic insurance.