Intercollegiate Athletic Sports Insurance
Why Use BENE-MARC For Your Intercollegiate Coverage?
- BENE-MARC insures intercollegiate athletics programs in colleges across the nation. The proof of how well our service and programs work is evidenced by the fact that there are colleges we insured over 25 years ago that are still our clients today.
- BENE-MARC offers a full spectrum of athletics insurance products including Basic, Catastrophic, Staff AD & D, Sports Camps, and Club and Intramural Athletics coverage.
- BENE-MARC can offer alternatives to consider, such as Self Insured (aggregate and deductible) plans.
- BENE-MARC utilizes carriers and PPO's that obtain discounts from your local providers.
- BENE-MARC uses only "A" rated carriers who have proven track records in athletics insurance.
- BENE-MARC offers highly competitive rates for intercollegiate athletics insurance.
- BENE-MARC is one of the nation's oldest insurers of intercollegeate athletics.
- BENE-MARC insures colleges nationwide.
Intercollegiate Insurance Coverage Available From BENE-MARC
- Basic Athletics Insurance
This level provides basic accident/injury coverage for all student athletics, student manager/trainers, cheerleaders, and any other category of students you have elected to cover that relates to intercollegiate athletics such as band, dance, drill teams, etc.
This coverage is in effect for all students listed on the enrollment form during play, practice, and travel of a school sponsored group or on an authorized team trip. Basic coverage is designed to coordinate with the NCAA Catastrophic deductible of $90,000. For NAIA or NJCAA, the basic coverage limit is $25,000. Basic plans can be tailored to fit your budget. For further assistance call the college department insurance team at (800) 247-1734 to discuss available options.
- Catastrophic Athletics Insurance
Member institutions of the NCAA and NAIA have this coverage provided through these associations. However, NJCAA and other association members should be aware of the need to purchase this most important coverage. Catastrophic Insurance, termed CAT, is without a doubt the best buy in athletics insurance. It provides extended coverage for catastrophically injured athletes and with its benefits assists the injured person in leading a normal lifestyle. Not only will CAT coverage pay medical, disability, adjustment, vehicle, home, and education benefits, but it serves to deter possible lawsuits resulting from the injury.
- Staff Accidental Death and Dismemberment
This coverage is available to employees of the athletics department. Some schools elect to insure all employees, while others elect to insure key employees. Either way, levels of coverage may vary according to job description.
This coverage is also available for “guests” of the athletics department and would be in effect during travel or while on camps at the invitation and expense of the athletics department.
To Receive A Proposal
To receive a proposal for your intercollegiate athletics insurance from BENE-MARC, INC., simply contact the college department insurance team to further assist you.
||6301 Southwest Blvd. Suite 101|
Fort Worth, Texas 76132
A few Conferences with Bene-Marc insured schools:
- Big 12
- PAC 12
- Lone Star
- Mountain West
- Big Sky
- Sooner Athletic
- Red River
- American Southwest
- Rocky Mountain
- Many Junior Colleges
Please contact Bill Fischer with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (817) 738-6899 ext.316.